Friday, August 19, 2005

At Any Cost!

At any cost

There is a large notion of instabilty in my life. i had a rough start, but i won't deepen myself in things that happened. i gotta move on and to try to improve.
i set myself hard goals, and i can't always succeed in them. i want to reach for the stars, because if i won't do my best, i'll hate myself. i hate myself most of the times. im my own worst enemy. sometimes, when i can build somethingin one hand, the other hand will ruin it.
and i think this creation comes to express my general feeling on lack of stability and security in my life, the lack of self security, and the general feeling that im flawed, and one day my shiny image of my total achievments will collapse like a flawed tower.


6 Comments:

Blogger Akasha said...

You should always love life as your own. Whatever life brings you, it's yours to cherish.

Mwah!

It's me the Deity! LOl!

7:31 AM  
Blogger dark-forest said...

DEITYYYYYYYYYY
welcome!
thanks, i love life, and i love living, i just dont like myself..

8:14 AM  
Blogger Akasha said...

If we do not like ourselves, who else will? LOL!

Think about that!

Have a lovely day!

If you want to chat, you can do so at arteako@yahoo.com. Okay?

Talk to you soon!

9:52 AM  
Anonymous lilly said...

I know that feeling so well, even when I do accomplishment whatever impossible tasks I set for myself I feel like a big fat looser. I think that self love doesn't really has to do with accomplishments or living up to one's expectation. It's a lot more about self expectance, and getting myself to realize that even if I'm imperfect, I still deserve to have a place in my own life.

4:22 PM  
Blogger kristenL said...

Your 23, why are you on a diet?

Also you are going to hate your life until you are at least 30. It is ok, You are not alone...
But I have been told it gets better.

c-ya

4:11 PM  
Blogger dark-forest said...

akasha-deity - that pretty explains it all. i sometimes can't live with myself.

Lilly - i couldn't agree more. i know i need to love myself in order to live peacefully, and i guess it will someday be like that. you just have to wait and sit on that egg till it hatch.

kirsten - yea. loving myself is harder that loving someone else, but i hope that feeling wouldn't linger.

thank's y'all :)

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Chronicles of Vendolusia